Philippians 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4







Thursday, December 22, 2011

She's All Grown Up

My beautiful 21 year old daughter is moving out of state the day after Christmas. I am so proud of all that she has become, and am overjoyed at the opportunities she is about to embrace as she begins to write the story of her life... her life independent. As I look back over our time together I cherish all of the memories. This day comes for all parents eventually. I am truly blessed that it comes for us as a joyful celebration, a doorway into a bright and glorious life out there in the real world. I am so happy in the knowledge that Jesus will be with her wherever she goes.