Philippians 2:3-4

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Worth the Time...


As part of my job I am "blessed" to be tasked with upkeep on two company blogs. Part of that responsibility entails that I constantly research throughout my links, feeds, sources and other blogs for material... and upon not finding any, at least get some ideas that set me to writing in a somewhat interesting manner. (Sometimes I amuse myself with run-on sentences as well) Across the top of my browser are 12 folders that contain all of the most recent feeds from many of my chosen relevant sources. Beyond that I have several icons on my desktop, am subscribed to many, many e-mail blogs, and then use the website StumbleUpon.com which I have programmed with my interests, and it serves up unique content as fast as I can click the "Stumble" button. Going even further I have created several Paper.li web-feeds that compile some of these things into daily e-newspaper type publications using my Twitter accounts (of which I currently manage 4 with over 30,000 followers).

Wow... that was a lot of stuff, just describing a small part of my day. I guess the reason I shared all of that was to give a little weight to the testimonial I am about to give. I have found a website that shares profound articles about how to live life. I find each time I read one of their articles that I forward the link and a portion of the contents to people in my circle that might benefit from the wisdom. Believe me, there is a lot of crap out there (pardon the language but I think you will agree). So when I find a site with genuine help... well I promote it.

The site is marcandangel.com. If you have some time, click through and read a few posts. You will be better for it...